Pay-Per-Click Advertising aka PPC Advertising is one of the best ways to reach your target audience and promote your business. You can promote current discounts, new products, services, and more. And, you can drive additional sales and leads by putting some of your advertising budget towards paid advertising.
PPC Advertising YouTube Playlist:
PPC Advertising article on Surfside PPC:
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)?
Any paid advertising campaign where the advertiser pays for each click on their ads. Advertisers pay per click for ads that lead to website visits, app visits, phone calls, and more.
Why Use Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)?
– Businesses can easily promote current offers, discounts, products, and services.
– Advertisers can easily track total clicks, cost per click, and return on ad spend (ROAS).
– Ads are targeted, which helps drive conversions like leads and sales.
PPC vs. SEM vs. SEO:
– PPC is any form of paid advertising where Advertisers pay for each click on their ads.
– SEM is when Advertisers pay for their website to appear on the search results pages.
– SEO is when Marketers optimize their website and their content to appear on the search results pages.
Simplified PPC Process for an Advertiser:
1. Choose your PPC channel (Google Ads, etc.)
2. Estimate monthly budget
3. Set-up landing page/s for PPC traffic
4. Set-up conversion tracking to track results
5. Choose targeting for campaign
6. Create ads & launch campaign
7. Track results and optimize
Top PPC Advertising Networks:
– Google Ads
– Microsoft Advertising
– Facebook Ads
– LinkedIn Ads
– Instagram Ads
– Pinterest Ads
– Twitter Ads
– Amazon Advertising
– Quora Ads